Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Very well animated

Nice 3d, very fluid movie. A neverending battle upon a hellish environment to see who reigns supreme. Looks extremely good.

Music Is An Epic Thing Music Is An Epic Thing

Please turn your cellphones off during the movie

This is really awesome, but it seems like something that movie theaters put before the movie. But don't take it as an insult, it looked amazing and sounded cool.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Surprising

The way you made Louis look, I'm surprised you didn't make a Shoop-da-woop reference.

Great movie, all of it was funny.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

What are you doing on Newgrounds?!

Get on TV, now!

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

Winner

Of the "Weirdest Faces Ever Drawn" Award.

The Legend of David 4 The Legend of David 4

How could you?!

I can't spoil it for others. I'll let them find out for themselves.

The Legend of David 3 The Legend of David 3

Just great

My only beef this time was that it was the shortest. The first two seemed much longer.

The Legend of David 2 The Legend of David 2

Wow

This one is much better, the mood is changed, and the fight scene was actually really good. That was great how you made his stuff get stolen. Twice. By Gorons.

(Although I come to dread, because I have yet to play the water temple, and I hear that it is really hard, and it is apparently my next destination.)

The Legend of David 1 The Legend of David 1

Soo...

There's a 35 year old, unclean douche who talks to himself in the morning, living with the forest children, who sounds like Homer Simpson, and seems like he doesn't really know whats going on around him, but jumps right into action?
Sounds like a winner to me. I'll be watching the rest.

Sing you Sinners Sing you Sinners

I see

You went to the rubber-hose school of animation. I really like those old black-and-whites, so this was very well done.

DarkShadow8181 responds: