TW. The Purple Menace TW. The Purple Menace

Great game!

I almost missed work playing it!

Only problem is, it's mostly on the easy side, but there were a few missions that were a bit hard.

Keep up the good work, and hopefully we get to see more from you in the future.

PS. This has potential as a smartphone app.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Bill is

OP... once he gets the spreader. Even the damn Lakitus (my bane in SMB) can't harm him. This game is so damn good, I would pay for it if I had to. My only gripe is that the characters don't get much bounce when they jump on an enemy's head. It's such a tiny bounce, that its much more efficient to blast them away with whatever weapon you have. However, having said that, its really fun to play as any of the characters we can select. I just wonder what it would be like to play through Super Mario World with a bunch of different characters.

I Hate This Game I Hate This Game

I won in 138 clicks

GAME REVIEW: This game is too easy to deserve the word 'Hardcore' and a leaderboard. The ending is also anti-climactic, it just simply ends on level 20 like that. To sum up this game, it is too short and worhtless to be noticed. Walkthrough link is useless, dull graphics, buggy, lots of pixelhunting and zero originality. It tries hard to be The Impossible Quiz or Nevereding Level Game but fails miserably. And worst, there is NO mute button! That means I had to bear this game's irritating music for its entirety! 0/10 0/5.

Also, only people who made it to the end know what I'm talking about :P

keybol responds:

Yeah! lol

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

It's pretty good...

Graphics are quite nice, the music was good at first, but it wears on the nerves a bit after awhile. The gameplay was kinda shallow, just click click click. The combo system is really hard to get used to, for example, I would be close to filling the meter with one guy, then another would run in the way and the first guy would fall and ruin the combo. The play area should be more towards the middle of the game instead of dead on the bottom, this would make misclicks easier to avoid. All in all, pretty good.

Youda Legend Amsterdam Youda Legend Amsterdam

I'm sorry

It looks nice, and though I do like this sort of game, I wouldn't pay Popcap for a game like this and certainly not for this.

Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

I love it

The game looked amazing, the upgrade system, while annoying at first, was great in the end, and my only regret is that I can't release what I made on humanity.

By the way, in the final levels, if you just put all your points towards strength, defense, and reproduction, you will have an unstoppable virus.

Dynamic Systems Dynamic Systems

This is great,

I really like puzzle games, and Rube Goldberg machines. So this is a win-win situation. Here's a tricky challenge.

S5|419|299|-102|F,S8|448|177|0|F,S1|5 71|279|0|F,S8|336|162|0|F,Ball|569|25 8|0|F,Basket|460|436|0|F,S8|317|273|0 |F,S11|565|121.95|163|F,S1|158|303|47 ,S4|282|424|11,

BO: The Secret of Steel BO: The Secret of Steel

Tentacle-Raped

That fucker was cheating. He kept bringing his tentacles behind me and throwing me back, but otherwise, I had no problems with the game. That Zoggot bastard pissed me off.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

This is truly great,

I see you draw from all the 3d mario games, including Galaxy. This is great in its own right, and anyone who doesn't play is missing out on a great Mario experience.

Polygonal Fury Polygonal Fury

It's a great game

But the only problem I had was with the square pieces. Most of the time they work well, but I've had vital chains ended by a piece rushing off the screen and thus ending the round.